Man suffers head injuries after ‘nasty’ attack in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries after being attacked by a group of five men in Huntingdon on Monday (October 6).
The 22-year-old was walking along Byron Close at about 10.30pm when he was assaulted.
A friend came to his aid and he was taken to hospital for treatment.
Three of the group were Asian, one black and one white.
PCSO Angie Wilson said: “This was a nasty attack and I would urge anyone who saw what happened, or knows who is responsible, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation