Man suffers burns in shed fire

A MAN suffered burns to his hands and face after a shed caught fire in Meadow Lane, Offord D’Arcy, on Tuesday afternoon.

He was treated by firefighters from Huntingdon until the arrival of paramedics from the ambulance service.

The blaze, which was caused accidentally, had spread to other sheds by was quickly put out, the fire service said.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter