Man stabbed at Huntingdon property
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed at a property in Huntingdon yesterday (Sunday).
Armed police officers were called to Cromwell Drive by the ambulance service at 8.15am following reports that a 28-year-old man had suffered a stab wound.
His injury is not life-threatening and he is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
Four people, men aged 29 and 52 and women aged 27 and 32, have been arrested in connection with the incident and are at Thorpe Wood Police Station, Peterborough.
Police are treating the stabbing as an isolated incident.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
INFORMATION: Contact Huntingdon CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages