Man sought in connection with burglary at day nursery
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a burglary at a day nursery in Huntingdon.
The incident took place at Teddy Bear Day Nursery, based within Huntingdonshire Regional College, in California Road, at about 7.30pm, on October 26.
PCSO Lee Hurley said: “The offender has entered the site through a gate and has then forced open a window and conducted an untidy search but does not appear to have taken any items.
“At this stage, we have little by way of a description, other than to say that he was a male, tall and wearing dark clothing.
“Anyone who believes that they have seen or heard anything in connection with this offence is asked to call Huntingdon Burglary Team on 101 quoting crime reference CF0487231016.”
You may also want to watch:
You can also e-mail email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor