Man seriously injured after being trampled by cows in St Neots
A MAN is in hospital with serious injuries after being trampled by cows in St Neots.
A MAN is in hospital after being trampled by cows in St Neots.
The 58-year-old, whose name has not been released by police, was walking his dog on The Common on Friday at 7am when he suffered serious injuries.
It is unclear exactly what happened but a spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said “a St Neots man had been trampled by cows”.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said the patient’s breathing was diminished on one side which suggested a possibility of some kind of lung injury.
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken by ambulance to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon and later transferred to Papworth Hospital where he is said to be in a serious but stable condition.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children