Man robbed at knife-point in Sapley Park, Huntingdon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was robbed at knife-point this morning (Monday, November 23).
The victim was walking across Sapley Park in Huntingdon at around 6.30am when he was approached by three men.
One of the men pulled out a knife while the others searched his pockets. They made off with his wallet which contained around £215 in cash.
The offenders are described as Asian, all around 5ft 8 and of slim build, aged 18 to 22 and wearing dark coloured tracksuits and hoodies.
PC Cameron Cairns said: “The victim, a 30-year-old man, was uninjured but was understandably shaken by this incident.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone who may have seen this group of men this morning to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to call PC Cairns on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?