Man remanded over Buckden robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man has been remanded in custody after appearing in court accused of robbery at the One Stop shop in Buckden.
Charles Lee, 53, of Kathie Road, Bedford, is accused of robbery and possession an imitation firearm.
A 44-year-old man, also from Bedford, has been arrested on suspicion of conspiring to commit robbery. He was released on bail to return to Thorpe Wood police station on February 21.
Lee appeared before magistrates in Huntingdon on Saturday.
He was remanded in custody and will appear at Peterborough Crown Court on February 24.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery happened at the shop in the High Street at 5pm on January 16.
Two masked men were said to have gone in to the shop and taken cash, stamps and stock worth around £8,000.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse