Man punched and robbed in St Neots
A 19-YEAR-OLD was robbed in St Neots.
Polcie said the man was walking along River Road towards St Neots Road between 11.15pm and 11.25pm on Sunday (January 29) when two men began following him.
One of the men asked for his mobile phone. When the victim refused to hand it over, he was punched and knocked to the floor.
They stole his phone before running off. The victim received minor injuries.
The first man was described as white, 5ft 11in, aged between 16 and 20 years old, slim and had acne. He was wearing a grey long sleeved hooded top and had short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
The second man was described as white, 5ft 9in, also aged between 16 and 20 years old, chubby and clean shaven. He was wearing a dark coloured hooded top and had short brown hair.
Dc Neil Gibbs, investigating, said: “I would urge anyone who saw these men acting suspiciously or running away from the area at around the time of the robbery to call police.”
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DC Gibbs on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.