Man punched and robbed in St Neots
A 19-YEAR-OLD was robbed in St Neots.
Polcie said the man was walking along River Road towards St Neots Road between 11.15pm and 11.25pm on Sunday (January 29) when two men began following him.
One of the men asked for his mobile phone. When the victim refused to hand it over, he was punched and knocked to the floor.
They stole his phone before running off. The victim received minor injuries.
The first man was described as white, 5ft 11in, aged between 16 and 20 years old, slim and had acne. He was wearing a grey long sleeved hooded top and had short brown hair.
The second man was described as white, 5ft 9in, also aged between 16 and 20 years old, chubby and clean shaven. He was wearing a dark coloured hooded top and had short brown hair.
Dc Neil Gibbs, investigating, said: “I would urge anyone who saw these men acting suspiciously or running away from the area at around the time of the robbery to call police.”
- 1 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 2 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 3 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 4 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 5 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 6 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 7 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 8 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 9 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 10 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DC Gibbs on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.