Man punched and kicked to ground during attack in Brampton
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting two men who attacked a man in Brampton on Monday (May 25) night.
The 46-year-old victim was walking away from the Dragoon pub at about 9.50pm in the High Street when a dark car pulled up beside him.
Two men got out and punched and kicked the victim until he fell to the ground where they continued to kick him several times and verbally abuse him before making off.
The man was not seriously injured but was left shaken and upset.
One of the men was described as white, about 6ft and wore a dark jacket with orange writing on a front shoulder. The other was also white, 6ft and wore a dark padded jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Karen Rossi said: “We believe there were people out and about at the time who may have seen something significant to our investigation.
“I would urge anyone with information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact police.”
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
To help police witht their inquiries, contact DC Rossi on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.