Man knocked unconscious in St Neots noise dispute
A ST Neots man was knocked unconscious after confronting two men who were being noisy near to his home.
A ST Neots resident was knocked unconscious after confronting two men who were being noisy near to his home.
The assault took place at about midnight on Wednesday, June 23 in the town’s Lidl car park in Cambridge Street.
Police say the victim was knocked unconscious by two Lithuanian men he had asked to move on because they were keeping his family awake. An altercation took place and the men punched him to the ground.
Two members of the public went to his aid while the attackers fled.
The victim’s black Nokia mobile phone was also lost during the assault.
Detective Constable Rebecca Mainwood, investigating, said: “This was a nasty attack which has left the victim with serious injuries. I would urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact police.”
- 1 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 4 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
- 7 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 8 Home of the Week
- 9 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
- 10 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DC Mainwood on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.