Man knocked unconscious in St Neots noise dispute
A ST Neots man was knocked unconscious after confronting two men who were being noisy near to his home.
A ST Neots resident was knocked unconscious after confronting two men who were being noisy near to his home.
The assault took place at about midnight on Wednesday, June 23 in the town’s Lidl car park in Cambridge Street.
Police say the victim was knocked unconscious by two Lithuanian men he had asked to move on because they were keeping his family awake. An altercation took place and the men punched him to the ground.
Two members of the public went to his aid while the attackers fled.
The victim’s black Nokia mobile phone was also lost during the assault.
Detective Constable Rebecca Mainwood, investigating, said: “This was a nasty attack which has left the victim with serious injuries. I would urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact police.”
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DC Mainwood on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.