Man knocked unconscious in St Neots noise dispute
A ST Neots man was knocked unconscious after confronting two men who were being noisy near to his home.
A ST Neots resident was knocked unconscious after confronting two men who were being noisy near to his home.
The assault took place at about midnight on Wednesday, June 23 in the town’s Lidl car park in Cambridge Street.
Police say the victim was knocked unconscious by two Lithuanian men he had asked to move on because they were keeping his family awake. An altercation took place and the men punched him to the ground.
Two members of the public went to his aid while the attackers fled.
You may also want to watch:
The victim’s black Nokia mobile phone was also lost during the assault.
Detective Constable Rebecca Mainwood, investigating, said: “This was a nasty attack which has left the victim with serious injuries. I would urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact police.”
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DC Mainwood on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.