Man, in his 50s, taken to hospital after collision
- Credit: Archant
A man was rushed to hospital with a head injury at the weekend after a collision near Wyton.
Emergency services were called to the scene of crash between a bike and a van about 3.06pm on Saturday (May 27).
Magpas paramedics treated a man, in his 50s, who had lost consciousness and had a suffered a head injury.
“They provided him with anti-sickness medication before accompanying him in a land ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, monitoring his condition all the way,” a Magpas spokesman said.
Upon arrival at hospital the man was in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
East of England Ambulance Service paramedic crews and Cambridgeshire police were also in attendance.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester