Man hunt for serial burglar who struck in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a man wanted in connection with committing burglaries across the South East and Midlands area, including St Neots.
Miles Connor, 21, is wanted in connection with 59 burglaries district, including Cambridgeshire, Essex and Hertfordshire.
Surrey Police believe he has links to the Northampton, Slough, West Drayton in West London and Croydon areas.
He is described as being of a slim build with brown hair.
Detective Sergeant Lee Hazell said: “We have been working tirelessly to find Miles Connors and now need the public’s help.
“He is wanted for questioning in connection with a large number of burglaries across an extensive area and we do not want there to be any further impact on the public.
“The offences we are investigating include burglaries of elderly and vulnerable people who have been left extremely traumatised by what’s happened, as well as some dangerous driving which has included going through a train level crossing barrier which could have put a vast number of lives at risk.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 7 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 10 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
“We cannot let this continue and would ask that if you have any idea where he is you must let us know – if you do know where he is I would ask you to consider how you would feel if it were your elderly relatives that had been burgled.
“If you have any idea where he is, please let us know immediately. Call 101, ask for Surrey Police and quote the reference number PR/45180012158.
“We understand that some people may not wish to talk to a police officer in which case you can talk, in complete confidence and anonymity, to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”