Prolific thief who stole food items has been jailed
- Credit: Archant
A man who stole more than £950 of goods from Huntingdonshire shops has been jailed.
Christian Jordan, 47, of High Street, Huntingdon was sentenced to 42 weeks in prison at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on March 16 after pleading guilty to three counts of shoplifting and being convicted of a further six.
The 47-year-old stole alcohol, meat, coffee and cheese from Sainsbury’s in Huntingdon, Waitrose in St Ives and Waitrose and One Stop Shop in St Neots between October 13 and January 15.
Jordan was identified by officers on CCTV footage.
PC Waleed Khalid said: “Jordan is a prolific thief who has caused problems for businesses across Huntingdonshire. I hope during his time in prison he will get the support he needs to bring a stop to his offending.”
You may also want to watch:
If you wish to report a crime, and it is not an emergency, there is detailed information available from the Cambridgeshire Constabularly website at: www.cambspolice.uk.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight