Man ‘exposed himself’ to woman in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation after a man reportedly exposed himself in St Ives.
The incident happened on April 3 at around 8.45pm in Reynolds Close.
According to police, a man approached a woman and asked her what the time was.
After replying though, she realised he was exposing himself.
The man then left the scene and the police were contacted.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as being aged between 21 and 41 and approximately 5”5 tall.
Anyone with information about this incident should call police on 101, or contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or by going to crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio