Man dies in fatal crash near Godmanchester
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after the vehicle he was travelling in crashed yesterday (Thursday).
A white Vauxhall van crashed near Corpus Christi Farm on the B1043 Offord Road in Godmanchester at about 8.50pm, and the driver was killed.
The van had been involved in an earlier collision with a black BMW 520 near The Bell pub on the B1043 in Great Paxton. The driver of the BMW, a 45-year-old man, was not injured.
Both the car and the van then headed back towards Huntingdon on the B1043 before the van crashed.
The road was shut by police until just before 3am.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Witnesses should call PC Jason Porter at the collision investigation unit on 101.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes