Man charged in connection with murder in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a woman in St Neots on Saturday (August 29).
Timothy Allen, 40, of Curlew Place, St Neots, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court this morning (Wednesday).
He was remanded in custody by magistrates and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday.
The post mortem of the victim concluded that she died from multiple cuts to the neck.
The woman has been formally identified by Cambridgeshire police as 39-year-old Samantha Ho.
The post mortem was conducted on Monday (August 31) at Peterborough City Hospital.
The property in Curlew Place, St Neots, where the woman in her 30s was found, remains cordoned off and inquiries continue.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 5 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
The death is being treated as an isolated incident and no one else is being sought in connection.