Man charged in connection with murder in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a woman in St Neots on Saturday (August 29).
Timothy Allen, 40, of Curlew Place, St Neots, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court this morning (Wednesday).
He was remanded in custody by magistrates and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday.
The post mortem of the victim concluded that she died from multiple cuts to the neck.
The woman has been formally identified by Cambridgeshire police as 39-year-old Samantha Ho.
The post mortem was conducted on Monday (August 31) at Peterborough City Hospital.
The property in Curlew Place, St Neots, where the woman in her 30s was found, remains cordoned off and inquiries continue.
- 1 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
- 2 All aboard! St Neots father and son to tackle London underground for charity
- 3 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 4 Rocks thrown at St Neots school building in vandal attack
- 5 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 6 Godmanchester tearoom supporting adults with learning disabilities celebrates
- 7 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 8 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 Social club can extend opening hours as 'no evidence' of problems
- 10 First breast-feeding friendly venue announced for St Neots
The death is being treated as an isolated incident and no one else is being sought in connection.