Man charged in connection with murder in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a woman in St Neots on Saturday (August 29).
Timothy Allen, 40, of Curlew Place, St Neots, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court this morning (Wednesday).
He was remanded in custody by magistrates and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday.
The post mortem of the victim concluded that she died from multiple cuts to the neck.
The woman has been formally identified by Cambridgeshire police as 39-year-old Samantha Ho.
You may also want to watch:
The post mortem was conducted on Monday (August 31) at Peterborough City Hospital.
The property in Curlew Place, St Neots, where the woman in her 30s was found, remains cordoned off and inquiries continue.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
The death is being treated as an isolated incident and no one else is being sought in connection.