Man banned from Ramsey pubs
POLICE are appealing for the public’s help after securing an ASBO banning a man from all pubs in Ramsey.
Sean Thurling was handed the two-year ban on Friday (December 2) – and police want residents to inform them of any breaches.
Thurling, 41, of no fixed address, is banned from:
• Entering the grounds of, or remaining on the ground of, the following licensed premises in Ramsey: The Hawk, The Three Horseshoes, The Railway, The White Lion, The Jolly Sailor, The George Hotel, Ramsey Town football and cricket clubs, The Royal British Legion, The Angel and Ramsey Golf Club.
• Being intoxicated in any public place in Ramsey
• Being in possession of any open container of alcohol in any public place in Ramsey.
Sgt Dave Savill said: “This is the result of a lot of hard work. Thurling had a significant impact on the community and this prompted us to apply for the ASBO.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 4 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 5 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 6 Suspected sleeping driver with child on board stopped on A1(M)
- 7 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 8 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Passengers 'thrown from seats' when train sped through Peterborough
“It is very important that residents help us to enforce this order by informing us about any breaches.
“I hope it sends out a strong, clear message that we will not tolerate anti-social behaviour.”
INFORMATION: Anyone who sees Thurling breaching the order should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.