Man assaulted after confronting would-be fuel thieves
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following an assault in Buckden.
The incident happened in a lay-by on the A1, at about 11.45pm, on July 13, when a lorry driver was woken up by a man attempting to steal fuel from his cab.
The driver confronted the man and as a result was assaulted. While on the floor a second offender has also assaulted the victim, leaving him with minor injuries.
The two men made off in a white Ford Transit van.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0399570717 or visit www.contactcambspolice.uk/Report/.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need