Huntingdon man arrested after Boots burglary
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a Boots store in Huntingdon was broken into in the early hours of this morning Friday 6 November.
Police were called at 2.06am with reports of the break-in at the chemist in Huntingdon High Street.
Officers attended and discovered entry had been gained to the front of the store by glass being smashed.
A 35-year-old man from Huntingdon was arrested this afternoon on suspicion of burglary and assaulting an emergency worker. He remains in custody at Thorpe Wood Police Station in Peterborough.
It is not known whether anything was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101 and quoting crime reference 35/75449/20.
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 4 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 5 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 6 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 7 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 8 Pasco Hussain is named as the new mayor of St Ives
- 9 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 10 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival