Man arrested after car is stolen in Kimbolton with 10-month-old baby inside
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in connection with a theft of a car which had a 10-month-old baby inside.
The victim had left her car parked outside a shop in London Road, Kimbolton, on January 25, while she briefly went inside.
The man approached and drove away in the car with the baby strapped in his car seat in the back.
It was abandoned about 100 yards further along London Road and the baby was recovered safe and well.
The 20-year-old man, from Oxfordshire, has been taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Cambridgeshire police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess