Man arrested after Brampton incident
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after an incident in the centre of Brampton.
The man, aged 47, was later released with a caution following the arrest on Wednesday (January 24).
A Hunts Post reader sent in a picture of the incident taking place and said there had been a “heavy police presence” in a car park off the High Street.
They said the incident took place at about 2.45pm and involved the man being taken to the floor before he was put in the back of a police van.
A police spokesman said: “We were contacted at about 12pm yesterday with reports of concern for a man in Brampton.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers attended the scene and a 47-year-old man from Peterborough was detained for resisting arrest. He was later released with a caution.”
- 1 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 2 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 Huntingdon drug dealer caught with cannabis