Man and woman taken to hospital after three-car crash in Huntingdon
TWO people were taken to hospital after a three-car crash in Huntingdon last night (Wednesday).
Emergency services were called to St Peter’s Road, next to the leisure centre, at 5.10pm after the crash involving a blue Ford Focus, silver Vauxhall Corsa and black Vauxhall Astra.
A 22-year-old man from Hertfordshire, driving the Corsa, had a pain in his arm and a 41-year-old woman from Buckden, driving the Focus, suffered head and neck pain. Btoh were taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
One driver has been reported for driving without due care and attention.
PC Ian Swales has called for witnesses. He said: “I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'