Man and woman sentenced for St Neots drug dealing
- Credit: Archant
A man and woman have been sentenced for drug dealing in St Neots.
Eli Nagalula and Charity Martin pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin following a drugs raid in King’s Road, St Neots on February 16.
Nagalula, 24, of no fixed abode, also pleaded guilty to assault with intent to resist arrest, and was jailed for three-and-a-half-years.
Martin, 19, of Coombs Close, Bedford was handed a two year sentence, suspended for two years. She’s also required to carry out 130 hours of unpaid work.
The court heard how Nagalula was found with a mobile phone and 130 wraps of crack cocaine with a street value of £1,300 and heroin worth £1,230.
You may also want to watch:
When officers searched Martin they found three mobile phones, 19 wraps of heroin and 13 wraps of crack cocaine with an estimated value of £320
PC Chris Hepworth said: “We’re committed to tackling drug criminality in Cambridgeshire. It can destroy lives and fuel other types of crime.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding