Man, 45, dies following collision on B1090 near Wyton
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision near Wyton yesterday evening (Wednesday).
Emergency services were called to Sawtry Way, the B1090, at about 6.15pm to reports of a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
David Pratt, of Blenheim Court, in Wyton, was crossing the road when he was hit by an Audi A3.
Mr Pratt, 45, did of his injuries at the scene.
According to a spokesman for Cambridgeshire police no arrests have been made at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at about 6.15pm to reports of a collision involving a pedestrian on the B1090. We dispatched a Magpas medical response car, a rapid response vehicle, and a medical crew to the scene. Medics arrived and assessed a patient, a man in his 40s, but sadly the man was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call 101 quoting incident 467 of June 7.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash