Man, 44, to face charges of voyeurism and sexual assault
- Credit: Archant
A 44-year-old man appeared at Huntingdon Magistrates’ Court to face charges of voyeurism and sexual assault.
Stuart Unwin, of Longstanton Road, Over, appeared at the magistrates’ court on Tuesday (November 17), where his case was adjourned and sent to Peterborough Crown Court.
Unwin is facing three counts of sexual assault, with the offences alleged to have taken place in Somersham between May and June.
He is also charged with voyeurism, which is said to have taken place between May 2014 and June 2015.
There was no indication of plea and Unwin was ordered to appear at Peterborough Crown Court on November 24 for a preliminary hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Unwin was released on bail by the court but was told not to visit the location of the alleged assaults in Somersham.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k