Man, 34, due in court over fatal collision near Pondersbridge
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged following a collision in November last year in which a woman died.
The collision, involving a grey Ford Fiesta and a black Range Rover, took place along the B1095, Ramsey Road, between Peterborough and Pondersbridge, at about 2.10am on November 12.
The driver of the Fiesta, Rachel Radwell, 46, of Crane Avenue, Yaxley, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, but died as a result of her injuries.
Officers arrested Vytautas Kiminius, 34, of Sudbury Court, Peterborough, yesterday (Thursday) on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and handling stolen goods.
He has now been charged with causing death by dangerous driving, causing death by driving while uninsured, conspiring to receive stolen goods and possessing criminal property.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody and his first hearing will take place today (Friday) at Peterborough Magistrates' Court.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens