Man, 30, injured after group of men attack him and steal bike
A MAN suffered minor injuries after a group punched and kicked him and stole his bike in attack in St Neots.
The 30-year-old was cycling to work along the path between Peppercorn Lane and School Lane, close to St Mary’s Church, at around 7am last Wednesday (December 12), when the group of three men approached him.
The victim was pushed off his bike and punched and kicked while on the floor. He was left with minor injuries and was left shaken.
The men are described as black, aged in their 20s, 5’8”, medium build and short hair. They wore dark jackets, jogging bottoms and grey trainers. One of the men wore glasses.
DC Derek Cornhill said: “I would like to hear from anyone who has any information about this incident or may have seen these men in the area at the time.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Cornhill on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan