Major St Neots road closed after lorry and concrete mixer crash
- Credit: Archant
A MAJOR Huntingdonshire road was closed this afternoon after a crash involving a lorry, a concrete mixer and two cars.
The A428 at Wintringham Hall, near St Neots, was shut for nearly two hours after the incident at 1.20pm.
Two fire engines from Huntingdon and another from St Neots were sent and made the vehicles, including a Skoda Octavia and Jeep, safe.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said that four people were left in the care of paramedics.
At least one person sustained slight injuries and was taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone who saw the crash should call Cambridgeshire police’s roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed