Maisie Splevings chosen as Huntingdonshire Baby of The Year
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdonshire has spoken … the winners of The Hunts Post Baby of the Year competition have been chosen.
The overall winner was two-and-a-half-year-old Maisie Splevings.
Olivia Howard topped the reader vote for the 0-9 month category, and Owen Everall, won the 10-18 months group.
Maisie’s mum Kerrie Cole, 24, and dad Tom Splevings, 24, of Derwent Close, Huntingdon, will celebrate by having a meal out and buying a toy for Maisie with their prize – a £20 Mothercare voucher.
They will also receive a canvas print of Maisie’s photo. The category winners will also get a portrait as a memento.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Splevings said: “I’m a big kid with stuff like this – it’s very exciting and we’re very proud.”
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity