Louis Smith through to final of Strictly Come Dancing 2012
LOUIS has made it into the final for Strictly Come Dancing 2012. His jive placed him in trouble as the gymnast scored one of his lowest scores but his waltz and public support meant the fans’ favourite escaped the dance-off.
As the final approaches Louis’s coach Paul Hall gets into the Christmas spirit and channels his inner Dickens as he tries to inspire his pupil to the Strictly title.
A Strictly Christmas Carol.
While millions watched the box at night
And tweeted their delight,
You may also want to watch:
Young Louis jived and waltzed about,
That glitterball’s in sight.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
“Fear not” said Len for troubled Craig,
Had seized upon his thumb,
But angel Darcy did her job,
And focused on his wonderful technique.
What a heavenly babe! The women swooned,
And Bruno pouted too,
He’s flipped and flounced across the floor,
Ten out of ten will do!
For you, young man, in Huntingdon Town,
We all are voting hard.
The final four has now arrived,
It’s time to play that card!
Remove your shirt, let loose, cut free,
And dance like man possessed,
Then slip a wink to all who judge,
Fixated on your chest.
Thus spake the public and forthwith,
Appear in a shiny thong,
Or, at the very least young man,
Try not to put a foot wrong.
Here at the gym we wish you well,
You’re known throughout the town.
Now dance your Christmas best next week,
And lift the Strictly Crown!