Looking Back: Do you know anything about these old photographs?
- Credit: Archant
In week four of our Looking Back feature, we have published a photograph sent in by a Hunts Post reader.
This week's photograph, which was sent in by Roy Proud, is an image of a Ramsey Scout troop. The picture is believed to have been taken around 1965.
Roy, who lives in Yaxley, believes it was taken when scout member Sean Ward was awarded his chief scout certificate. His father was a police officer at Ramsey Police Station and was the scout leader.
Roy is keen to find out more about some of the other people in the photograph and appealing to readers to help him.
The two photographs at the bottom of the page are from the Hunts Post archive. We know they were taken at Bluntisham carnival, but do you know the date and do you recognise anyone in the photograph?
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about any of this week's pics or you have a photo you think would be interesting to our readers and would like to submit it, contact Debbie Davies at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k