Looking Back: Do you know anything about these old photographs?
- Credit: Archant
In week four of our Looking Back feature, we have published a photograph sent in by a Hunts Post reader.
This week's photograph, which was sent in by Roy Proud, is an image of a Ramsey Scout troop. The picture is believed to have been taken around 1965.
Roy, who lives in Yaxley, believes it was taken when scout member Sean Ward was awarded his chief scout certificate. His father was a police officer at Ramsey Police Station and was the scout leader.
Roy is keen to find out more about some of the other people in the photograph and appealing to readers to help him.
The two photographs at the bottom of the page are from the Hunts Post archive. We know they were taken at Bluntisham carnival, but do you know the date and do you recognise anyone in the photograph?
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about any of this week's pics or you have a photo you think would be interesting to our readers and would like to submit it, contact Debbie Davies at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire