LICENSING ACT 2003 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
- Credit: Archant
Notice is given that I, Aidan Lee Mullan have on the 4th January 2019 applied to Huntingdonshire District Council as the Licensing Authority for a Premises Licence for The Dinky Drinky Box Of The Paddock, West of 7 High Street, Toseland, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 6RX
For the sale and consumption of alcohol from 11:00 - 23:00 Monday - Sunday
Anyone wishing to make representations concerning this application should do so in writing to:
Huntingdonshire District Council, Licensing Section, Pathfinder House, St.Mary’s Street, Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 3TN
Representations in respect of this application must reach the Licensing Authority by 1st February 2019
You may also want to watch:
Persons wishing to inspect the register or the record of this application may do so by attending the office of the Licensing Section, during office hours, Monday to Friday inclusive.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, the maximum fine for which on summary conviction is £5000.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding