Knife-wielding robbers threaten staff in raid on village shop
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following an armed robbery in Brampton.
Two men entered the Co-op, in High Street, at about 9.50pm yesterday (November 14).
Armed with knives they threatened a member of staff and demanded money.
They went behind the counter and took two tills and a bottle of vodka before leaving the store and turning left.
One of the men is described as white, in his 20s, about six foot and of stocky build with a local accent. He was wearing a faded blue hooded top with some white on the sleeves, white trainers and black gloves.
You may also want to watch:
The other is also white but slightly older. He was about 6’3” and of slim build wearing all white clothing.
Detective Constable Karin Peters said: “The victim suffered slight injuries to his face and has been left shaken by the incident.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
“We would appeal for anyone who was in the local area before or after the incident to get in touch. Any information, no matter how small, could prove invaluable to the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.