‘Knife and metal bar’ used in armed robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following an armed robbery in Buckden.
Two men entered a shop on the High Street at about 7.30pm yesterday (November 6) holding a knife and a metal bar.
They demanded money from the cashier before making off with a few hundred pounds and some alcohol.
The men are described as white and well built. One was about 5’8” wearing a dark hooded coat, dark trousers and shoes, gloves and a white mask.
The other was also wearing a dark hooded coat, dark Adidas tracksuit bottoms, white trainers, gloves and a white mask. He was carrying a Sports Direct bag.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Karin Peters said: “As well as the cashier, there was one customer in the store at the time of this incident. Thankfully neither were harmed but both have been left extremely upset by the actions of these men.
“I would urge anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen the men or anything suspicious to get in touch.”
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 6 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.