Kimbolton School’s stylish Movember
- Credit: Archant
Staff and pupils at Kimbolton School took on the Movember challenge in style this year.
While eight teachers went head-to-head to win the title of Best Moustache, pupils also posed for the cameras – complete with their very own stick-on moustaches.
Altogether, the school raised £277 for the campaign.
P.E teacher Will Kerr-Dineen grew his way to victory, winning the competition for the most impressive facial hair.
The school’s charities committee also sold moustaches to pupils wishing to show their support for the campaign – which raises funds and awareness for male health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer - and also sold moustache-shaped biscuits and cakes.
You may also want to watch:
Alison Ainsworth, PR and communications manager for Kimbolton School, said: “This is the third time that we have taken part in Movember, but it is the first time that we have involved pupils. It is hot on the heels of fundraising for Children in Need. It is just great fun, the pupils really took to it and clearly had some fun looking at the picture.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need