Kimbolton kitchen catches fire after flames spread from cooking

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen fire in Kimbolton last night (Monday).

A crew from Kimbolton was sent to a two-storey home in the High Street at 8.45pm after unattended cooking set fire to the kitchen.

They returned to base by 9.25am.

A fire service spokesman said: “Never leave cooking unattended as it can very quickly catch fire.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter