Kerb-crawling man exposes himself to two teenage girls in Sawtry
- Credit: Archant
A warning has been issued after a man “kerb-crawled” two teenage girls on Sunday evening.
A man, possibly driving a two-door silver Ford Focus, pulled up alongside two 13-year-old girls while they were walking by Wellside Surgery and Mellors Court in Glatton Road, Sawtry, on Sunday, October 12, at about 7.45pm.
As he approached the two girls, the interior light was switched on enabling them to see he was indecently exposed.
He is described as white, with a chubby stomach and large ears, aged between 40 and 45 and wearing a navy T-shirt with stripes along the sleeves and along the bottom.
A second incident was reported to the police at about midday today (Wednesday) outside Sawtry Junior School, however officers believe it could have been a parent attending or waiting for another parent at the baby clinic.
PCSO Emily Bryant said: “We would like residents to remain vigilant and report any suspicious vehicles or persons to us on 101 or 999 in an emergency.”
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Sawtry Village Academy support 'DOGTOBER' initiative
- 10 St Ives cocaine dealer is jailed