Jail for litter-picker caught selling drugs at Secret Garden Party
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer has been jailed for 32 months after officers found him with a rucksack full of drugs, with a street value of more than £4,000.
Ronan Davis, 31, caught the attention of officers while acting suspiciously at the Secret Garden Party festival in July last year.
When searched, Davis, known to his customers as ‘Frank’, was found with quantities of LSD, cocaine, MDMA, ketamine, cannabis and cannabis resin, amongst other controlled drugs.
Davies, of no fixed abode, pleaded guilty to possession of controlled substances with intent to supply and was sentenced Yesterday (Monday 19 November) at Peterborough Crown Court.
PC Laura Clark said: “During the investigation messages found on Davies’ phone showcased his lifestyle as a frequent drug dealer.
You may also want to watch:
“This sentence will mean less drugs on the streets of Cambridgeshire.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house