Investigators say caravan fire was started deliberately
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from St Neots were called to a caravan fire in the early hours of this morning (Friday).
Two crews were called to Cambridge Road to reports of the mobile home that was ablaze.
Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.
The crews had returned to their station by 1.25am.
An investigation carried out by the fire service found that the blaze was started deliberately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k