Investigation shows Graveley fire was started deliberately
- Credit: Archant
ARSONISTS torched a motor home in Graveley on Sunday morning (February 24).
Firefighters from Papworth were sent to a bin on fire in Toseland Road shortly before 2am. On arrival they found a motorhome and a garage, measuring 10 by 8ft, in flames and called for back up from St Neots and Huntingdon.
The motorhome contained a gas cylinder so the crews used a ground monitor, a hose fixed to the ground, to cool the cylinder.
A fire investigation showed the cause of fire was deliberate and a spokesman for the fire service said that the police had been informed.
The crews returned to their bases by 4.35am.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Cambridgeshire police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder