Little Paxton car fire was arson, fire service has confirmed
- Credit: Archant
Police are now investigating the arson.
Firefighters have confirmed that a fire in Little Paxton was started deliberately.
On Saturday, February 15, at 9.20pm two crews from St Neots were called to a car fire on Samuel Jones Crescent, Little Paxton.
A fire service spokesman said: "Crews arrived to find a vehicle well alight. Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used two hose reels to extinguish the fire before returning to their station by 10.25pm."
The cause of the fire is believed to be deliberate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village