Little Paxton car fire was arson, fire service has confirmed
- Credit: Archant
Police are now investigating the arson.
Firefighters have confirmed that a fire in Little Paxton was started deliberately.
On Saturday, February 15, at 9.20pm two crews from St Neots were called to a car fire on Samuel Jones Crescent, Little Paxton.
A fire service spokesman said: "Crews arrived to find a vehicle well alight. Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used two hose reels to extinguish the fire before returning to their station by 10.25pm."
The cause of the fire is believed to be deliberate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed