Investigation launched following incidents of indecent exposure in Warboys
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following two incidents of indecent exposure in Warboys.
The offences have occurred in the last fortnight with the first taking place on July 8 near Statfold Green.
A man, described as 25-years-old, slim, with a stubbly beard, wearing red jogging bottoms and glasses, exposed himself in front of a couple walking their dog.
According to Cambridgeshire police, when challenged the man gave his names as ‘Alfred’, then walked off and sat down on a bench.
The second incident occurred on Friday (July 15) at about 10.15pm around Garner Avenue, in Warboys.
A man described as in his late 20s, wearing a hat and glasses, indecently exposed himself to a group of adults and children walking home. When challenged, he ran off down an alleyway.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “In both incidents, the offender behaved erratically, hitting himself and falling on the ground before apologising for his actions.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 7 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 8 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 9 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 10 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
“Police are very anxious to identify the offender and apprehend him before he commits any more offences.”
Anyone with information regarding the incidents is being asked to contact police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.