Investigation launched after police uncover £1 million cannabis factory in Great Staughton
- Credit: Archant
Another cannabis factory has been uncovered by police in Huntingdonshire on Saturday.
Officers were called by Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service to reports to a fire on Moor Road, Great Staughton.
Cambridgeshire police attended the scene where they discovered three industrial units filled with approximately 2,000 cannabis plants - together with a number of suspected stolen plant machinery vehicles.
This follows on from a series of discoveries in Ramsey, Warboys and St Neots over the last month.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: "An investigation has been launched and no arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
"Anyone with any information regarding the incident should call 101 quoting crime reference number 35/41703/19."
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
- 6 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 New 'Uber' style bus service TING to launch this month
- 9 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house