Investigation launched after a man is seen “exposing himself” in Huntingdon
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A man is reported to have exposed himself in a Huntingdon park on Tuesday.
Police were called at around 3.30pm to reports that the man had exposed himself in Coneygear Court Park.
However after officers arrived at the scene, the man had left.
The man was described as Asian, of average height and build, wearing a red t-shirt and blue trousers.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said: "We were called at about 3.30pm with reports of man exposing himself in Coneygear Court Park in Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
"Officers attended but the man had left the scene. They spoke with witnesses and an investigation is ongoing.
"The man was described as Asian, of average height and build and wearing a red t-shirt and blue trousers.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 7 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
"Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101, quoting reference 35/57745/19 or report it online at: www.cambs.police.uk/report."