Police re-bail man and woman from St Neots for attempted murder of baby
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman arrested on suspicion of the attempted murder of a 12-week old Teddie Mitchell in St Neots, have been re-bailed
Teddie, aged 12 weeks, died at Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, on November 11 after sustaining injuries on November 1.
Two people, a man and a woman, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and have now been rebailed.
The man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder has been re-bailed until February 18.
The woman arrested on suspicion of the same offence has also been re-bailed, but until May 1.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of Teddie opened on November 21.
The hearing which took place at Lawrence Court, in Huntingdon, was told that Teddie Mitchell's body could not be released as there are a "number of specialist examinations" which still need to be carried out.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Senior coroner David Heming explained that Teddie's body could not be released for burial until all the investigations and scans had been completed.
The cause of his death has not been ascertained and an investigation into the circumstances of his death are ongoing.