As reported by The Hunts Post last week, Mr Lords family are desperate to find out what happened on the night he was injured and have urged anyone with even the smallest piece of information to contact the police. Mr Lord, 59, of Little Paxton, was found unconscious with serious head injuries outside the Tudor Rose in Huntingdon Street on December 14 last year. It was believed he had been attacked by three people and possibly hit with a brick. He died on March 4, 2013. At a pre-inquest review hearing on Thursday (December 12), an inquest into his death was set for March 11 and 12, 2014. Coroner David Morris said he intended to call between 10 and 12 witnesses to give evidence, including accounts from Bedford, Hinchingbrooke, Papworth and Addenbrookes hospitals as well as statements from police and the family. Mr Morris said that pathologists have established his cause of death as a stroke. He said: I want to see whether anything that happened at any hospital had any bearing on the ultimate cause of death. Mr Lords widow Janet told The Hunts Post last week: The last year has been dreadful. I have had to go back to work as I have lost him as a breadwinner, but I am mentally really not ready for it. I am really struggling. For me and my children it would be nice to know that somebody was accountable for it. INFORMATION: Any details about last years incident can be reported to police on 101 or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.