Inquest opened into death of driver
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has been opened into the death of Jake Young, who died after his car careered into a water-filled ditch in Warboys.
Mr Young, 26, died on August 23, in Puddock Road, with a post mortem carried out by Dr Martin Goddard at Peterborough City Hospital.
At Lawrence Court, in Huntingdon, on Wedsnesday, David Heming, senior coroner for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, said: “In light of his findings it’s clear that the death is unnatural due to multiple traumatic injuries.”
Mr Young was from Holbeach, in Lincolnshire.
The hearing was adjourned and will re-open again on March 14 next year.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Heming added: “I express my condolences to the family and friends of the deceased.”
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 8 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service
- 9 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 10 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school