Anti-social behaviour injunction placed on Ramsey woman
- Credit: Archant
A woman from Ramsey has been handed an anti-social behaviour injunction banning her from entering the town.
Marissa Maine, aged 45, was issued with the injunction at Peterborough County Court on July 23 following an application by Chorus Homes, in partnership with Cambridgeshire Constabulary and Huntingdonshire District Council.
Maine did not attend the hearing.
The order remains in force until July 16, 2021 and prohibits Maine from visiting the town and all other Chorus Homes owned properties in Huntingdonshire.
Sgt Alice Draper said: "Miss Maine has been a persistent perpetrator of crimes and anti-social behaviour in Ramsey for some time causing harassment, alarm and distress to many members of the community, including several who are vulnerable.
You may also want to watch:
"The order will provide the community some respite and will give Miss Maine a new start and an opportunity to seek the support she needs."
The injunction also prohibits Maine intimidating or abusing, whether by words or conduct, any person present in the exclusion area or any property owned by Chorus Homes.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
She must not engage in conduct which is capable of causing nuisance to any person in the exclusion area or in any property owned by Chorus Homes.
Anyone who witnesses Miss Maine breach the conditions should call police on 101 or Chorus Homes on 0345 266 9760.