Police confirm a pedestrian has been injured after a collision with a car
- Credit: Archant
Road blocked around Houghton after collision.
Cambridgeshire police have confirmed the incident happend at about 1.30pm today (November 11) at Houghton Hill.
Police and ambulance crews are at the scene and the road has is blocked so drivers should avoid the area where possible.
Details of injuries are unclear at this stage.
The area is between St Ives and Houghton and according to an eye witness, a helicopter has landed at the scene.
The Hunts Post is making inquiries and will update the website once we have confirmation and more information.
- 1 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 2 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 3 'The impossible is possible' - Cambs' Kat Cordiner breaks Atlantic record
- 4 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 5 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 6 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 7 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman