Police confirm a pedestrian has been injured after a collision with a car
- Credit: Archant
Road blocked around Houghton after collision.
Cambridgeshire police have confirmed the incident happend at about 1.30pm today (November 11) at Houghton Hill.
Police and ambulance crews are at the scene and the road has is blocked so drivers should avoid the area where possible.
Details of injuries are unclear at this stage.
The area is between St Ives and Houghton and according to an eye witness, a helicopter has landed at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The Hunts Post is making inquiries and will update the website once we have confirmation and more information.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status