Images released of recovered antiques stolen from Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Images of recovered antiques that may have been stolen from the Huntingdon area have been released by Police.
The items were found at a property in Peterborough following the arrest of two men on suspicion of burglary.
Detectives have posted the pictures on the Cambridgeshire Constabulary website in the hope of finding their rightful home.
PC Rob Goodman, investigating, said: “I am keen to identify who these items belong to so we can return them to their rightful owner.
“I would encourage anyone who thinks they might know who they belong to contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
The images can be viewed at www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.522015301210176.1073741878.115142358564141&type=3&uploaded=60 – anyone with information should contact PC Goodman on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Two men, aged 60 and 43, both from Peterborough, have been arrested on suspicion of burglary. The 43-year-old has been bailed until October 14 and the 60-year-old has been bailed until October 24.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme